Rivals.com analysts rank the 2011 SEC recruiting classes after National Signing Day. Check back Thursday for an in-depth, team-by-team breakdown of the league.
2. Auburn: Tigers follow national championship with top-five group and arguably the country's best offensive line haul.
3. Georgia: Five-star running back Isaiah Crowell was icing on the cake for Bulldogs' so-called "Dream Team."
4. LSU: Only one program (Clemson) landed more five-star recruits than LSU, which got three of them.
5. Tennessee: Vols finished with a flurry to shoot up the rankings in Derek Dooley's second season at Rocky Top.
7. Ole Miss: Five-star LB C.J. Johnson and three standout receivers headline one of the country's most surprising classes.
8. South Carolina: Steve Spurrier has six four-star signees and is still in it for No. 1 prospect Jadeveon Clowney.
9. Arkansas: Landed six of the top seven players from Arkansas, including four-star QB Brandon Allen.
11. Kentucky: All but two current members of the Wildcats' class have at least three stars.
12. Vanderbilt: Big finish for Commodores; most importantly, they landed three quarterbacks.