Rivals.com analysts rank the 2011 Big East recruiting classes after National Signing Day. Check back Thursday for an in-depth, team-by-team breakdown of the league.
1. Louisville: Top class features a ton of Florida talent.
3. West Virginia: Solid class held together despite awkward coaching transition.
4. Cincinnati: Good mix of talent from the Midwest and Southeast has Cincinnati in upper half of league.
5. Pittsburgh: Top 25 class dismantled by firing of Dave Wannstedt and botched hiring process.
6. USF: Best pickup came on last day but class lacks star power overall.
7. Syracuse: Recruiting getting better at Syracuse, as coach Doug Marrone keeping some in-state talent.